You may be permanently banned for violating rules without warning depending on the seriousness of the violation or any past violations and behaviour.
- Swearing, Spamming, Threatening, Impersonating, Harassing, Blackmailing or posting hateful messages to other users - in-game, on the forums, chat, our social media pages.
- Do not defame and insult other users in your profile message.
- Trying to steal other people's accounts/pokemon. Asking other users to share their account or pokemon, or asking for their passwords.
- Using inappropriate usernames, avatars or pokemon nicknames. Also do not use as avatars, celebrity faces or faces of other people.
- Purposely modifying messages to avoid the message filters may result in a ban.
- Apparently some people need to be told this. Any promotion of alcohol/drugs/smoking/banned substances or adult content will result in a ban. This is not a place to discuss or debate such topics.
- Trying to modify or automate anything in the game using scripts or tools.
- Using more than one account to bypass limitations of an account (such as, but not limited to, daily raffle/events/quick trades/battling/catching pokemon).
- You may, however, keep a few additional accounts for storage, trading or handling trade messages.
- You may not simultaneously train or catch pokemon on multiple accounts. You may not use your spare accounts for exp training.
- Such accounts must be marked as Secondary Accounts under Profile Preferences.
- You may have a maximum of 20k pokemon across all your accounts. (This includes everything in your box/trades/etc)
- Abusing bugs or misusing any features of the game in any other way than for their intended purpose.
- Trading or buying/selling your DelugeRPG accounts/pokemon for actual money or items/accounts from another game. You may not trade accounts, or pokemon for accounts. Only trading of pokemon on DelugeRPG for other pokemon on DelugeRPG is allowed.
- Users conducting trade negotiations outside the game (such as on social media) for high exp Pokemon or Pokemon with all stats need to recreate the trade negotiation using in-game messages with the accounts involved in the trade.
- Shared accounts must be marked as Secondary Accounts under Profile Preferences. If you log into the game from someone else's device who also plays the game, you need to mark your accounts as Secondary.
- If an account is inherited from someone else, both parties will be held responsible for any and all rule violations on the account.
- Similarly, if you share your account with anyone else, you are responsible for any and all rule violations committed by any of the people sharing the account.
- Accounts with more than 10,000 battles are not allowed to be shared by multiple users and may not switch owners. That is, if you're quitting, you may trade away your pokemon to others, but not the account itself. This is due to a high amount of conflicts among such users leading to increased reported issues.
- Any sort of 'Giveaway events' involving high exp pokemon (higher than 10M) or pokemon with all stats as prizes may only be conducted on the Official Forums or the Community Chat Discord Server.
Note: Most recent changes are marked in Red.